தர்ம நெறி 2011.12
நூலகம் இல் இருந்து
|தர்ம நெறி 2011.12|
|இதழாசிரியர்||B. S. Sarma|
- If we are not 'our body' then who are we?
- What happens to the life or soul after the death of person?
- Enlighten me about the nature of soul as given in the Vedas?
- What are Puranas in Hinduism
- Who was the father of Ravana the king of lanka?
- How do we accumulate karma in this life?
- What is the relation of karmas and soul?
- What is third eye that is often refered in Hindusim?
- Why is the pronuciation of mantra important in Hindu rituals?
- Can You get the population of the main religion distributed in the world and the population in each places or land of demarcation
- At some of the marriage ceremonies a specifie song is sung when the bride and groom swing for first time on a decorated swing with a title "Aadeer oonjal...." and at a later occasion another song with the title "Gowri Kalyaname Vaibhogamae..." is Sung. can you get me the songs in English transliterations and the translation of them?