The Northeastern Monthly 2006.06
நூலகம் இல் இருந்து
|The Northeastern Monthly 2006.06|
- Editorial- The Final Solution-Rajapakse's ploy to buy time and impress donors
- Conflict- Unquiet flows the river of political intransigence
- Negotiations- SLMM's partiality compromised after EU ban
- Focus- Peace is a the need of the hour
- Issues- EU,co-chairs can't halt Tamil Eelam goal
- Defence- LTTE armed attacks to warn president the futility of returning to war
- Human rights- UN Human Rights Council continues hypocrisy of its predecessor
- Education- A university without a VC and VC without a university
- Region- Does India hope to intervene through proxies in SriLanka?
- International- Oil interests behind Aussie support for Timor unrest
- Gender- Violence against women-what it means in a society struggling for freedom
- Politics- Is it at all possible to restructure the Sinhala state?
- Perspective- Negotiating with someone who says what is mine is mine, only what is yours is negotiable